With years of experience we know that freshly ground coffee tastes better.
Comandante grinders are not the cheapest in the market but they are best in class: Undestructable, they last forever. Easy to use and a grind distribution that matches the professional grinders in our cafés.
Now is the time to buy yours!
- Redesigned mounting of upper bearing axle (“plough” action) to ensure no trap beans
- Additional, indestructible double sized polymer bean jar. Baby-bottle food safe and unbreakable, perfect for transporting beans
- Advanced stainless steel burr set
- Sharpened twice for precision and endurance
- Double bearings for easy, fast grinding
- Tough, resistant to wear, and a high degree of edge retention
- Refined geometry and structure for even particle distribution
Manufacturing a Nitro Blade is a serious engineering task which requires special tools and machinery, excellent craftsmanship and lots of experience. High-nitrogen martensitic steel is extremely difficult to work with, but worth it. When finished, it is tough, highly wear resistant and has a high degree of edge retention. Comandante are leaders in their field.
When setting the grind for your Comandante, there are 50 clicks from finest to coarsest setting. Start at the finest, then follow the guide below: