The new, evolutionary Comandante C40 MK4 has been released.
This refreshed version of the MK3 model has some exciting new features. The Nitro Blade Grinder is German precision at its best. Bernd Braune refined the geometry and structure of the Nitro Blade burr to get a particle distribution which works best with brewing fresh ground specialty arabica beans.
This grinder is state of the art and we promise it will not leave your side once you started using it. No doubt, your grinder is the foundation of your coffee.
- NEW: Redesigned mounting of upper bearing axle (“plough” action) to ensure no trap beans
- NEW: Additional, indestructible double sized polymer bean jar. Baby-bottle food safe and unbreakable, perfect for transporting beans
- Advanced stainless steel burr set
- Sharpened twice for precision and endurance
- Double bearings for easy, fast grinding
- Tough, resistant to wear, and a high degree of edge retention
- Refined geometry and structure for even particle distribution
Manufacturing a Nitro Blade is a serious engineering task which requires special tools and machinery, excellent craftsmanship and lots of experience. High-nitrogen martensitic steel is extremely difficult to work with, but worth it. When finished, it is tough, highly wear resistant and has a high degree of edge retention. Comandante are leaders in their field.
When setting the grind for your Comandante, there are 50 clicks from finest to coarsest setting. Start at the finest, then follow the guide below: