Our mission is to create the best coffee experience for our customers and to achieve the best value for our farmers. We source, roast, prepare delicious coffee, bake cookies and connect people by delivering an outstanding coffee experience.
Our baristas work with some of the best coffees out there. They love hospitality and serving our customers.
We offer training so our people can grow their coffee knowledge and they can be confident to share our farm stories.
- Ideally you have experience working as a barista in Specialty Coffee
- Hospitality skills: You enjoy working in a high pace café environment
- Communicative, friendly and customer-oriented
- Clean, fast, organized
- Self-motivated, reliable and on time.
- Fluent in English. Speaking German is a plus.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Great working environment with an international staff base
- Amazing coffee for free all day
- Fantastic customers that celebrate our product
- Professional equipment. Training-Facility next to our Roastery.
- Fair payment, holidays and social / health insurance
- A chance to grow and evolve within our company
You will be part of a team that is on a mission to change the Value Chain in Coffee. Our product is based on a concept of full quality and sustainability improvements.
Part-time (up to 35 hours / week possible) OR full-time
Work hours: Rolling schedule (4-5 days per week)
Payment: Hourly, payroll: monthly.
Term: 1 year. Extension possible
- You do need an EU passport and working permit for Germany. Unfortunately we cannot sponsor any Visas.
- Interview (Vorstellungsgespräch): We do not cover or refund any expenses related to visiting us for a personal interview (expenses for travel, accommodation or food).
Newsletter: Melde dich an und erhalte 10% Rabatt auf deine nächste Bohnenbestellung.