The most exciting feature of the OCD V3 is that the cross-arm base is now coated with an advanced, static-reducing coating which will eliminate the build up coffee grinds on the base. The V3 also features easily adjustable depth to accommodate the desired dose and basket depth.
- 58.5mm diameter fits both IMD and VST basket
- Made of brass (to reduce static) and lightweight anodized aluminium
- Advanced static-reducing coating
- Adjustable to accommodate the desired dose
- Textured non-slip design for grip
- Up to 100g lighter than previous generations
The ONA Coffee Distributor (OCD) was first released in 2016 by World Barista Champion Sasa Sestic. It is used to even out the ground espresso in a portafilter basket to avoid channeling or uneven extraction. Its four angled slopes glide evenly and consistently around the basket to create an even base on which to tamp.
Find our tipps on how to use the OCD here.