Marketing Assistant (Part-Time, Working Student) m/w/d
About THE BARN
THE BARN is a leading Specialty Coffee Roaster in Europe. Based in Berlin, our company is vertically integrated and covers a large part of our supply chain – from sourcing, roasting to selling and serving high quality coffees. We operate 8 Specialty Cafés in Berlin. Our business is both local and international – our customers are spread across more than 80 countries.
In 2019 we received the award for “Best Specialty Coffee Roaster Europe & Middle East”.
Our office is located in Berlin-Mitte, right next to our Roastery. You will work in a small team of industry professionals that are all motivated to grow our sales and brand awareness.
- Design marketing material such as stickers and flyers
- Manage our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Create content in German and English language (website content, blogs, coffee cards etc)
- Create and run our newsletter and email marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research on specialty coffee trends, analyse data and suggest action points and campaigns based on your conclusions
We are looking for an ambitious, hard-working individual that will contribute to our team. You are sales-driven, self-organised, and you can work towards deadlines.
-Working student in Business, Marketing, Media, etc.
- Native German speaker with fluent business English
- At least intermediate skills in InDesign and Photoshop
- Work/project experience in marketing
- Highly motivated, ambitious spirit
- A hands-on, practical and solution-oriented approach
- Creative and analytical mindset
- Love for specialty coffee!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great entry point to our company with the perspective of a full-time job
- Personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly supportive team
- A learning curve in coffee (workshops, cupping sessions and company events)
- Ability to bring forward your own ideas
- Flat hierarchy
… and a lot more!