OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT / EXPORT (m|w|d)
From our Roastery in Berlin, we are sending fresh coffee beans to our international café partners and webshop subscribers across the world.
You will be processing our incoming b2b-orders, organise export-documents and book the transportation tickets. Working closely with the sales team, our packing floor, the roast team and the logistics company makes this position super interesting. English and German are a pre-requisite, especially when handling the export documents and the parties involved.
We are looking for a self-organised team player to fit our fantastic office team which is located next to our Roastery in Berlin. You are solution oriented and you work towards set deadlines. Ideally you bring in experience working with freight forwarders and shipping. Having said, a smart person that works diligently on office tasks, can quickly learn and be successful in this job.
This is a part-time job, ideal for someone who is looking to work 3-5 hours in the mornings on weekdays only. Please note that we need a minimum commitment of one year, ideally longer.
- Processing incoming B2B orders
- Prep export documentation
- Produce documents for special webshop orders
- Track moving items and make sure they arrive on time
- Interacting with shipping companies (Fedex etc)
- Working with our b2b, webshop and dispatch teams
- Communicate with governmental offices such as Chamber of Commerce to obtain documents for export
- Fast learner, responsive and strong communicator
- Fluent German and English
- Efficient use of office computer systems
- Responsive and reliable
This position is easy to learn if you are good at office administration, keep track and be organized with procedures and holding deadlines. It helps if you have previous experience in export or logistics.
What to expect from us
- Great working environment with international staff
- Friendly business partners that love our coffee and us
- Amazing coffee for free all day
- Fair payment, holidays and social & health insurance
Our product is based on a concept of full quality and sustainability improvements. We work closely with our coffee farmers to get the best out of them. In return, we pay them fairly and treat them with respect
Wattstraße 10-13, Berlin-Humboldthain
- Part-time. 15-25 hours, 5 days per week. 5 weekdays
- Term: 1 year with option to extend
- Pay: Minimum 15 EUR p.a. / depending on qualification
You do need an EU passport and work permit.
- Systematische und selbstkontrollierende Arbeitsweise
- Erfahrung mit Erfassungs- und Abrechnungssystemen (vorzugsweise mit DATEV oder ED-Lohn)
- unternehmerisches Mitdenken und Handeln
- Gute Büro-Organisation, Ablagen und Wiedervorlagen
- Freundliche und motivierende Persönlichkeit
- Englische Sprachkenntnisse von Vorteil, aber keine Bedingung
- Teilzeit: 10-15 Stunden pro Woche (Hinweis: Anwesenheitspflicht an den 3 ersten Arbeitstagen jeden Monats)
- Office Präsenz: Wattstraße, Berlin-Humboldthain
- Vertragslaufzeit Minimum: 1 Jahr
- Start: sofort
- Bezahlung: je nach Berufserfahrung