BREW BAR (M/D/W)
We regard specialty coffee as a unique opportunity to change the coffee supply chain.
By using sustainable practices from farm to cup, we change the lives of the people who make coffee, as well as the perspective of the people who enjoy it.
Our Brew Bar staff are the key to our customer interaction and the final frontier for bridging the farming community with our local ones. We are a multiple award winning roastery and have a large, rotating selection of seasonal coffees, with exclusive picks that are only available through long and trusting relationships with the farmers we work with.
- 3+ years of hospitality experience
- Passion for coffee, talking about it and excited to learn more
- Communicative, friendly and customer-oriented
- Clean, fast, organized
- Self-motivated, reliable and on time.
- Fluent in English. Speaking German is a plus.
- Available mornings, evenings and weekends.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Great working environment with an international staff base
- Be trained to make some of the best filter coffees in Europe
- Amazing coffee for free all day
- Fantastic customers that celebrate our product
- Industry leading coffee equipment
- Fair payment, holidays and social / health insurance
- A chance to grow and evolve within our company
You will be part of a team that is on a mission to change the Value Chain in Coffee. Our product is based on a concept of full quality and sustainability improvements.
- Part-time or full-time (20 to 35 hours / week possible) OR full-time
- Work hours: Rolling schedule (4-5 days per week)
- Payment: Hourly, payroll: monthly
- Term: 1 year. Extension possible
- You do need an EU passport and working permit for Germany. Unfortunately we cannot sponsor any Visas.
- Interview (Vorstellungsgespräch): We do not cover or refund any expenses related to visiting us for a personal interview (expenses for travel, accommodation or food).