ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER (m|w|d)
You are working closely with our Head of Marketing and support in all marketing tasks, online and offline. We are operating Specialty Coffee Cafés in Berlin, Seoul, Dubai and Palma. Our webshop is shipping freshly roasted coffee out into more than 80 countries and our b2b business is partnering with leading cafés across the globe.
Your role will not have a routine and it is one of the most exciting roles on the marketing side of our business. We work in direct and organic communication with our communities and 160k followers. We are looking for an ambitious and reliable person who does not shy away from self-motivated, hands-on work style. We are at our working best as a team.
- Support in all marketing tasks (Campaigns, Website, Cafés, Social Media, Collaborations, Events etc)
- Operative handling & communication of Campaigns
- Responsible for email marketing (CRM)
- Creation of marketing material
- Text editing (German / English)
- Finished studies or apprenticeship in Marketing or a similar field
- First job experience in Marketing (1-2 years)
- Hands-on and think-along mentality
- Motivated to work on and manage diverse topics
- Communicative and structured
- Ideally first experiences with tools and softwares such as Klavyio, Adobe InDesign, Shopify
- (Close to native) German and English speaker
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Great working environment with an international staff base
- Fair payment, holidays and social / health insurance
- A chance to grow and evolve within our company
You will be part of a team that is on a mission to change the Value Chain in Coffee. Our product is based on a concept of full quality and sustainability improvements.
- Full Time
- Office Presence: Wattstraße, Berlin-Humboldthain
- Contract minimum: 1 year
- Start: January 2023
- You do need an EU passport and working permit for Germany. Unfortunately we cannot sponsor any Visas.
- Interview (Vorstellungsgespräch): We do not cover or refund any expenses related to visiting us for a personal interview (expenses for travel, accommodation or food).